PHP MySQL Premium Course
ADMEC Multimedia Institute is one of the best PHP Training Institutes known for its kind of quality education. ADMEC's aim is to provide the student the best and professional training of PHP and MySQL. We are among the few PHP institutes in Delhi those provide the proficient PHP Courses in Rohini, Delhi. PHP is the widely-used server-side scripting language to create dynamic and data-driven web pages and web applications. Besides the PHP, we also focus on the MySQL which is open source relational database management system. MySQL is a database language use to manage the databases.
Our PHP MySQL Premium course is a short term certificate PHP development course which provides the comprehensive and extensive knowledge in PHP and MySQL and after completion of this course you will be able to create E-commerce websites, database designing and optimization, and CMS development. This course nurtures your knowledge and skills and provides you a successful career path in life in procedural PHP.
Note: We will not cover object orient PHP and its frameworks in this course if interested in doing these contents too please join our PHP MySQL Master Course.
Prerequisites to Join PHP MySQL Premium Course
If you don't match our given eligibility criteria then you can inquire for our web designing courses also.
Who Will be Your PHP Instructor?
ADMEC have well-trained and experienced pool of professionals who are excel in their fields. The most experienced person will teach you this professional PHP course.
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
How to Apply:
If you require any further information regarding this PHP Program please contact our Admissions team, e: email@example.com t: +91 (0)981 181 8122.
What You Study:
PHP Course Content
Introduction to PHP
- Why PHP and MySQL?
- Server-Side Scripting in PHP Overview
- Get Started with PHP
- Learning PHP Syntax and Variables
- Learning PHP Control Structures and Functions
- Passing Information with PHP
- Learning PHP String Handling
- Learning Arrays in PHP
- Learning PHP Number Handling
- PHP Troubleshooting
- Advanced Array Functions in PHP
- Examining Regular Expressions
- Working with the File System in PHP
- Working with Cookies and Sessions of PHP
- Learning PHP Types
- Learning PHP Advanced Functions
- Performing Math with PHP
- Securing PHP
- Handing Exceptions with PHP
- Debugging PHP Programs
- Learning PHP Style
- Using Log Files to Improve Your Site
Connecting PHP with
- Sending E-Mail with PHP
- Integrating PHP and XML
- Introducing Database and MySQL
- Learning Structured Query Language(SQL)
- Learning Database Administration and Design in MySQL
- Integrating PHP and MySQL
- Performing Database Queries
- Integrating Web Forms and Databases
- Improving Database Efficiency
- MySQL Troubleshooting
Operators in MySQL
- MySQL Arithmetic Operators
- Numeric Comparison Operators of MySQL
- String Comparison Operators of MySQL
- Logical Operators in MySQL
- MySQL Regular Expressions
- MySQL Operators Syntax Recap
Querying Your Data
- Sorting, Grouping and Arranging Retrieved Data
- Limiting Numbers of Results
- Joining Tables (Inner Join, Left Join, Right Join, Join etc.)
- More On Joining Tables
- Data Aggregation- sum(), avg(), max(), min(), count(), first(), last(), ucase(), lcase(), mid(), len(), round(), format() etc.
- Using SQL batch files- Integrating database from a text editor to the MySQL Monitor
- Backing up Database from MySQL- mysqldump Constraint
- Data Modeling – Planning, Analysis for Creating a Successful Database
- Normalization – The best way to Code for a professional Database Structure
- Optimizations – Increasing Speed, reducing Database size, Enhancing Security and Database
- Users and Privileges- Creating, Showing, Manipulating, Granting Permissions for Users The 'MySQL' Database
- Encryption- Using encode(), decode(), password(), sha1(), and hd5() function for secure encryption