Online Adobe After Effects Course
ADMEC Multimedia Institute presents Adobe After Effects online training course, which is a 2 months certificate course. After Effects is a very powerful tool for Motion Graphics and VFX. Dynamic designs for broadcast, websites, DVD, and film production are made with the help of After Effects. This Online After Effect Course will help students to master the concepts along with the features of the program. Many advanced features are added in the newest feature along with tips & tricks.
Students will be learning the basics of key-framing in Adobe After Effects, Layers, Blending, Rotoscoping, Cameras, 3D Compositing, Nesting, and Pre-compositing at advanced level etc.
Pre-requisites for the Course:
Familiarity with Windows or Mac operating system, Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator and editing terminology will be an added advantage.
- Getting to know your workflow in After Effects
- Creating a basic animation using After Effects and Presets
- Animating text in After Effects
- Working with shape layers in After Effects
- Animating a multimedia presentation in After Effects
- Simulating lighting changes in After Effects
- Masks in After Effects
- After Effects distorting objects with the Puppet tools
- Using the Roto Brush tool in After Effects
- Performing color correction in After Effects
- Building a 3D object in After Effects
- Using 3D features in After Effects
- After Effects Advanced editing techniques
- After Effects Rendering and outputting
3d Text Effects, Logo Animation, Intros and Openers, Photo Displays, TV Commercial Ads, Presentations, Motion Graphics etc