Graphic Premium Course
Graphic Design Premium is a 6 months course in graphic design at ADMEC Multimedia Institute specializes in bright, innovative creativity and industry based production. This unique graphic design training program i.e Graphic Premium is the reason why ADMEC Multimedia Institute students have an outstanding training & employment record nationally in diverse fields of graphic design such as in Design Companies, Publishing Houses, Post Production Houses, Ad Agencies and News Media Studios etc. Additionally students will be given intensified training in digital photography by the institute.
We will help you get ready for the industry relevant training in graphic design and portfolio necessary for interview to the entry-level career opportunities with Organizations, Educational Institutions, Agencies, Entertainment Companies, and Publications etc.
Graphic Premium Program at our institute proffers training in graphic related aspects that is industry relevent. Our institute is regarded as one amongst the best Graphic Design Training Institute in Delhi. Graphic Premium program is specially ment for amateur & professional graphic designer. Graphic Premium program at ADMEC Multimedia Institute is a complete package in graphic design.
Semesters and Modules:
Module I: Designing Basics and Digital Illustrations in Graphic Design
This section of Graphic Premium course explores the structural foundations of layout design, how designers use Grid Systems to unite text, images, and other page elements within an overall Visual Communication. Throuh this graphic design training program, students will get knowledge about how elements such as margins, markers, modules, and flow lines help to unify a page or spread.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Internet & Networking training
- Graphic Design Introduction
- Raster & Vector Graphic Design
- Training Measurement & Sizing
- Introduction to Drawing Techniques
- Single and Multicolored Artwork
- Conceptual Thinking in Creativity
- How to Develop Personal Illustration Style
- Case Studies and Projects related to Graphic Design
Module II: Image Magic and Layouting Techniques in Graphic Design
- Advanced Raster Techniques
- Collage and Masking Training
- Training in Image Retouching and Color Balancing
- Training in Product Photography
- Training in Still Photography
- How to Use Filters
- Backgrounds, Logos and Corporate Identity Design
- Color vs. Design
- Brands & Brands Identities
- graphic Designing Brochures & Catalogues
- Layouts for Newspapers
- Magazines & All types of Publications
- Case Studies & Projects related to Graphic Design
Module III: Interview Preparation & Graphic Design Portfolio Development
May be you are intelligent and have good communication skills but somewhere you hesitate to face the interview then we provides the special classes on interview preparation that is how to answer the questions, how to dress up for the interview, how to behave etc. so get started for a bright future. ADMEC Multimedia Institute also provide the facility of portfolio development training in graphic designing to the students so that they have remarkable impact at the time of interview and can face interview with full confidence.
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
How to Apply:
If you require any further information on Graphic Premium course from our institute please contact our Admissions team, email: email@example.com, phone: +91 (0) 981 181 8122.
What You Study:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Bridge
- Art and Sketching Classes
- Projects (Projects will be very helpful at the time of interview in companies)
- Portfolio Development
- Project Report
- Design Report
- Project Presentation
- Designing Competitions and Events
- Learn to Work in Team
- Know Essential Corporate Etiquettes
- Learn Planning, Designing, Publishing, and Presentation of a Design
- Know the Veterans Design Process
- Acquire Leadership Skills
- And many more....
- Resume Development
Why Join Us?:
- Classroom exercises, quizzes, and home assignments in graphic design
- Regular projects
- Continuous feedback during the training
- Industry visits & workshops
- Project Training, Practical Test, Theoretical Test, and Viva related to Graphic Design.
All above applications are in their latest version.