Graphic Master Plus Course
It is a highly advanced course in Graphic Designing which is best for those who are really interested in making their career in creative and innovative user interface and user experience design industry. This course comprises the high end UI designing and UX planning for print, web, and television. In work modules, students research a range of manual and digital media to add realistic touch to their selected specialization. Our professional level art & photography studio and computer lab focuses on specific media – such as contemporary art and digital design media (print, package, web, TV), and 2D or 3D visual arts media (painting, printmaking, and sculpture) to improve UX designing skills in the students.
It is a course which is not only covering today's most popular and advanced computer designing applications but also includes applied art, visual grammar, concept art, user interface designing (UID), user experience designing (UXD), photography, product shooting etc.
Purpose of Graphic Master Plus Course
We have observed that there are few shortcomings in the skill sets of today's design professionals such as they are not good in creating innovative designs, not aware of the standard design process, and lack to a great extent in sketching & drawings. This is a graphic designing course which enables you to create conceptual user interfaces for print, web, and TV.
We are teaching various creative raising skills such as photography setup including DSLR Camera (camera lens 18-55 mm), Chroma Shoot, Tripod, Card Reader, Light Box, and Easels.
ADMEC Multimedia wants to prepare candidates for all the designing needs with high level innovative and creative skills. We want to make them a design professional with complete knowledge of design process which is needed to establish a successful brand in industry.
Prerequisites to Join Graphic Master Plus Course
Although there is not any specific prerequisites to join this program in our institute yet if you have a flair of design, acquire good sketching or drawing skills, or want to make your career in UI and UX designing then you are the perfect candidate for this course. The lessons have been carefully designed to ensure that everyone with different backgrounds can be a best fit for this course. Of course you need to know computer basics such as internet browsing and knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Word would be an added advantage.
Please note: You can start this course at any time but you need to get yourself registered before 15 days.
Job Placement in Graphic Master Plus Course
If you are ready to work in our experts guidance then leave this responsibility on us. Just you need to focus on your classes and projects rest leave on us. Our institute will not disappoint you.
Semesters and Modules:
Semester 1- Sketching, Visual Designing, User Experience, and Planning
Semester 2- Digital Art, Publishing, and Portfolio Development
After the first semester in this semester you will be learning advanced computer designing applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Bridge, Prepress and Post Press, Publishing for print, web, and television. Classes on Sketching and User Experience can be conducted in this semester too.
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
Regular Mode: 12 Months - 3 days in a week, 2 hrs session per day
Fast Track Mode: 06 Months - 6 days in a week, 2 hrs session per day
Practice hours are unlimited. You can come all 7 days for the practice
(April to November)
Monday to Saturday : 7am to 7pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm
(December to March)
Monday to Saturday : 8am to 8pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm
How to Apply:
If you require any further information about Graphic Master Plus Course please contact our institute's admission team, email: email@example.com, phone: +91 (0) 981 181 8122.
What You Study:
Topics to be Covered:
- Sketching Classes
- Visual Design Grammar
- Design Basics
- Types of Layouts
- Types of Grid Systems
- Rule of Thirds
- Fibonacci Sequence
- Golden Spiral
- Shapes and Design
- Typography Anatomy- Knowing Typefaces
- Typography v/s Design- Using Typefaces in Your Design
- Color Schemes and Color Modes- What makes colors so special?
- Color v/s Design- How to use colors in a design with confidence?
- Principles of Layout Making- Revealing rule of thumbs of designing
- Colors & Typography for the Web & TV- Mastering GUI designing for Web and Televisions
- User Experience Designing or UXD
- What is User Experience Design all About?
- What do User Experience Designers Do?
- Key Concepts of User Experience
- User Experience Planning
- User Interface Designing Guidelines
- The Components of UX Design
- Gestalt Principles of Perceptual Organization
- Prototyping and User Experience
- Scenarios and Storyboarding
- Visual Perception and Color Vision
- Usability Testing and Evaluation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Bridge
- Prepress and Postpress
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Bootstrap for Responsive UI Designing
- Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- Publishing for Print, Web, and TV
- Product or Still Photography
- Tests and Projects
- Portfolio Development
- Project Report
- Design Report
- Project Presentation
- Designing Competitions and Events
- Learn to Work in Team
- Know Essential Corporate Etiquettes
- Learn Planning, Designing, Publishing, and Presentation of a Design
- Know the Veterans' Design Process
- Acquire Leadership Skills
- And many more....
- Resume Development
- Placement Support
By the End of the Course You will
- Have a distinct understanding of how to create designs for your prospective users
- Be able to save yourself from the endless edits in the designs
- Finally be equipped with the knowledge to design products that supply the best possible user experiences
- Be good in creating static UI for web and motion graphics for television also
- Have an outstanding soft copy and hard copy portfolio to showcase your work to the prospective clients and interviewers
You will also take away some of the best resources currently available and a consolidated list of recommended reading materials from our library and online blogs.
Why Join Us?:
- Implementation would be based on instructional graphic design principles
- Visual grammar and sketching practices connect graphic design with applied art
- Classroom exercises, quizzes, design events, and home assignments related to print, web, and Television